Sunday 30 May 2010

Under her Spell: The 90's Witch

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've been feeling a little nostalgic towards the 90's recently. But then again who isn't with 90's grunge having some what of a revival? It may also be due to the fact that I also recently rediscovered some other old favourites bands and films from the era.

 One of these, is most definitely The Craft. I was obsessed with it around the age of 13, and after watching the Wildfox AW10 film the other day, was inspired to re-visit it.  There are some great 90's fashion moments that I thought I would share with you; you've got to love the Gothic meets Catholic school girl look. And check out those maxi skirts with the leather jackets, which now look very appealing!

1 comment:

  1. i remember this movie its soooo old!!!! the very thing i remember most was one of the girls slicing her hand on a floor never left my memory as a child. scary.

    love the blog

    a kiss from asia

    ReplyDelete