Thursday 3 June 2010

Who's that Girl?

Photobucket

...that's the question I asked myself when I saw her picture on Cobrasnake a few months ago. I took her for another one of the Cobrasnake's ridiculously good-looking and stylish pals. But then I started to see her everywhere from editorials to runways to other people's blogs.

That's how I discovered 19 year old Australian born model, Stef Bambi Northwood-Blyth. Or just 'Bambi' to her friends. And now I have Bambi-fever. It's starting to rival my Abbey Lee obsession. Just look at that face! ...and the eyebrows! How could you not love her? AND she has a tattoo of Disney's Bambi on her wrist.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

photos from tfs

No comments:

Post a Comment