Sunday 28 February 2010

The Witching Hour

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Images from Wildfox Fall 10 Look Book. I love Wildfox- the clothes are always so playful, whilst being very stylish at the same time. And their look books are always so beautiful to look at, they make me want to buy everything, which I guess is the point!

These images remind me of the film 'The Craft' that I first saw when I was about 15, and also really make me want to have an old school sleep over with my best girlie friends like we did when we were younger. We always had so much fun, and Wildfox always seems to capture that spirit.

images from J'Adore Wildfox

No comments:

Post a Comment